|Surface Treatment:Corona Treatment or UV Treatment||Color:White Black Blue Yellow Red Green etc|
|Size:1220*2440mm, Custom Size||Lead Time:10--15 Days|
|Packing:10-20 Sheets Packed in One PE Bag||Application:Printing Advertising, Floor Protection, Package|
|Payment:T/T||Service:Cut to Size|
|Factory:Yes||Port of Loading:Qingdao|
|Name:PP Hollow Sheet||Trademark:ALANDS|
Corrugated sheets are roll formed by roll forming machines,the corrugated shape and color have rich varieties and style,galvanized steel sheet are featured with easy installation,high strength,more economic,wear well,non-fading.widely use as the wall or roof of factory,warehouse,airport,garage,exhibition center,cinema etc.As a newly born material, the painted sheet enjoys many attractive advantages such asfavorable decorative trait, easy shaping trait, high corrosion resistance and powerful cohesionof the painted layer which ensure that the color can be retained for a long time without fading.Endowed with dual advantages exiting in the steel sheet and the organic materials, the painted sheet is highlighted by its mechanical strength and easy-shaped performance, which is similar to the steel sheet, and also by its decorative effect and corrosion resistance, which is similar to the organic materials. Furthermore, the painted sheet enjoys good economic performance in the actual constructions.
Q1. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 15 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q2.Can I have the customized logo printed on the product?
A: Yes, we could make customized logo printed as per customer's requirements. We have capability to use various different printing methods, including silk screen printing, pad printing, heat transfer printing, embroidery, laser, decal and etc.
Q3.Can you accept OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, OEM and ODM are welcome. We have the fully capability to customize normal design, shape and size as per customers' specific requirements, including openning the new mold.
Q4. What’s your payment term?
A: We usually charge 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance will be collected after mass production picture shared.
Q5.How do you shipping products?
A: We could ship your products by sea, air and express, including DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx and special line.
Copyright © 2017 - 2020China 12mm Birch Plywood Price Supplier All Rights Reserved